.NET library to Burn an Audio CD from WAV with C# and VB .NET.
The CSAudioCDBurner is a .NET library for software developers that can burn an Audio CD from the standard PCM WAV files with C#, VB and ASP in the .NET Framework and the .NET Core platforms.
- A Dot NET component (.NET Framework and .NET Core).
- For WPF / Winform Apps.
- Burn an Audio CD from standard WAV files.
- Get the installed CD devices.
- Open / Close the CD door.
- Add / Remove the files to burn.
- Get information about the files to burn.
- Get the burning progress.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- Latest technology - Written in 2020
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just drop the component control on your form and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Licensed under the MS-PL.
- Can be use in FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSAudioCDBurner in order to burn an Audio CD with C#:
- Buy CSAudioCDBurner Commercial License
- The source code (C#) of the CSAudioCDBurner is also available under the MS-PL license.