About The CSAudioCDBurner is a .NET library for software developers that can burn an Audio CD from the standard PCM WAV files with C#, VB and ASP in the .NET Framework and the .NET Core platforms.
- A Dot NET component (.NET Framework and .NET Core).
- For WPF / Winform Apps.
- Burn an Audio CD from standard WAV files.
- Get the installed CD devices.
- Open / Close the CD door.
- Add / Remove the files to burn.
- Get information about the files to burn.
- Get the burning progress.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- Latest technology - Written in 2020
- Can be run as a library.
- Easy to use.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just drop the component control on your form and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Licensed under the MS-PL.
- Can be use in FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSAudioCDBurner in order to burn an Audio CD from WAV files with C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2019