About The CSVideoPlayer is a .NET library that allows you to play many types of video files, such as AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MKV, MTS, VOB, WEBM, WMV +60 video formats, from within your program, easily, using C# and VB .NET Framework and .NET Core.
The library is based on the FFmpeg libraries, this gives you the ability to play almost ANY video (and audio) files without installing specific codecs on the local machine.
You can open and get all the information about the media file to play with ID3 tags, you can play / pause / stop the operation, get and set the position to play, flip and rotate the display, play the video on a full screen, and much more, easily, with a few lines of source code only.
- .NET library (standard) for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Play many type of video files in your program.
- Based on the FFmpeg libraries (LGPL).
- No codecs on the local machine is needed.
- and more 60+ video (and audio) formats.
- Get full information about the source file.
- Play / Pause / Resume / Stop playing.
- Set / get the position of playing.
- Flip / Rotate the display.
- Play on full screen.
- Can be embed easily with our CSVideoConverter.
- High quality results.
- For WPF / Winform / Console Apps.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Easy to use.
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just import the library to your program and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSVideoConverter in order to play ANY video (and audio) files using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.
Visual Studio 2019