About The CSCamera is a .NET library that allows developers to display and to capture local camera (such a USB or webcam) to many types of video files, such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, FLV, VOB, WMV etc.. easily, with C# VB .NET.
- .NET library (standard) for .NET Framework and .NET Core.
- Display camera activities in your program.
- USB / Webcam / URL camera.
- Based on the FFmpeg libraries (LGPL).
- Capture the camera to many types of video files:
- and more 60+ video (and audio) formats.
- Display a preview.
- Get all the installed camera devices.
- Get all the installed audio devices.
- Capture / Stop / Pause / Resume.
- High quality results.
- For WPF / Winform / Console Apps.
- Many relevant events.
- Built in threads handling.
- Safe exit.
- Easy to use.
- For C# / VB / ASP .NET.
- C# / VB .NET well documented examples.
- Cut your developing time up to 80%.
- Just import the library to your program and start to work immediately.
- The source code of this component is also available.
- Can be use in a FREE and commercial products.
Here is a snap example of using the CSWebCam in order save the camera activity to video file using C#:
Order a license here
- You can distribute the library with commercial products.
- You will get your own UserName and UserKey.
- The price is one-time-fee of $89 and it contains an online support.
- The source code of the library is also available under MS-PL license.
- We are using the MyCommerceÂ® services in order to handle with the registration process.